Cuffe has been involved with projects of varying types and values for The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust at both the Chelsea and Sutton sites and has worked for the Trust continuously since 1997.
Projects have been awarded by a combination of procurement routes, competitive tendering, restricted tendering and negotiation.
Projects to date have included:
- Ward refurbishments
- Construction of a new Operating Theatre building
- Complete refurbishment of Granard House
- Refurbishment of each of the existing Operating Theatres
- Roof works
- Restaurants, kitchen and catering facilities
- Specialist departments including MRI / CT / PET Scanners, Oncology, Radiotherapy, CCU/HDU/TCU, Chemotherapy, Brachytherapy and Cyberknife
- Reception Area, ancillary staff facilities and the Regency staircase
- On-going major services infrastructure works
- Fire protection works
- Reconstruction of the Main Roof Plant Room complex following its destruction by fire